BRONZE PLAN – Your needs fit one of our popular plans; keep it simple!
SILVER PLAN – Need more flexibility, this plan is for you; great value!
GOLD PLAN – Completely tailored to your needs; I want an attorney with me every step of the way!
Our California Prenuptial Attorneys – Provide Fast, Convenient & Personalized Services
Simply put, a Prenuptial Agreement (also known as a Premarital Agreement) is a contract entered into by you and your future spouse; “an agreement between prospective spouses made in contemplation of marriage and to be effective upon marriage”.
Normally, the contract deals with straight forward financial and legal issues in the event of a divorce or a death — what will be done with the house, investments, 401K, alimony and spousal support, or other such marital assets.
It might also include some extras like maintaining life insurance policies, funding of separate accounts, sunset provision terminating the prenuptial agreement, or even what happens to the family pet.
Key Benefits of a Prenuptial Agreement
- Peace of Mind – California law is complex and may have unintended and surprising consequences add certainty to what your assets and obligations are
- Protect Your Assets – secure what is important to you
- Sound Decisions – make rational financial decisions at a time where life is good and judgment is clear and uncompromised
- Flexible – personalize the prenuptial agreement to meet your needs
- Emotional and Money Savings – save time, emotions, and sanity, and avoid costly legal battles and attorneys’ fees
- Amendable – you are not locked into the terms of the Prenuptial Agreement, but rather can modify it with life changing events