- Draft Prenuptial Agreements (before marriage)
A prenuptial (or premarital) agreement is “an agreement between prospective spouses made in contemplation of marriage and to be effective upon marriage.”
- Draft Postnuptial Agreements (during marriage)
A postnuptial agreement is a voluntary marriage contract between spouses that is created after their wedding.
- Draft Cohabitation Agreements (living together without marriage)
A cohabitation agreement is a voluntary contract between two individuals that are or will be living together for a long period of time, but not in a marriage arrangement.
- Review Prenuptial, Postnuptial and Cohabitation Agreements We will review the agreement that was presented to you and discuss the importance of controlling parts of the agreement, making suggestions accordingly.
- Amend Prenuptial, Postnuptial and Cohabitation Agreements We will draft an amendment to your previously signed agreement if your intentions or other important circumstances have changed. It is recommended that you review your agreement every five years or so make changes as needed.
- Marital Home & Other Real Estate Investments
- Retirement Accounts and Salary Income
- Small Business Ownership
- Debts brought into the marriage
- Alimony and Spousal Support